Why Choose Oak Creek Woods?
Luxury Housing for Young Professionals, Small Families, & Seniors Alike
Oak Creek Wood’s manager, Joel Klinge, has been in the rental business since 1976. He saw a great need for upscale housing options in the Platteville, WI community, so he purchased land near UW-Platteville. He was attracted to the property because of its convenient location and its natural beauty – the magnificent oak trees and the bubbling creek that ripples through the property made it extra attractive! Phase One of Oak Creek Woods development was completed in 1996, and Phase Two was completed in 1998. Since then, Oak Creek Woods has been proud to provide luxury housing for young professionals, small families, and retired seniors.
Six Reasons to Make Us Your New Home
- A wide range of amenities: From underground parking to individually controlled heating and air conditioning, we have everything you need for comfort and convenience.
- Convenient location: We are a short walk from downtown shopping, restaurants and theater and just one block away from UW-Platteville, the largest employer in town. The Platteville hospital is also just a short drive away, and we are an easy commute to Dubuque, Iowa, and Madison, WI.
- Surrounded by nature: Enjoy a walk along our footbridge into the surrounding mature stand of oaks. Or, enjoy a meal in our picnic area, read a book in our spacious backyard or lounge on your balcony or sun terrace. Beautiful Oak Creek is right nearby.
- Resident service: Our managers are friendly, respectful, and experienced. We treat all of our residents like family! Plus, there is always a manager on-site.
- Maintenance when you need it: We always have on-site maintenance. If you have a maintenance emergency, just contact us at 608-348-2206.
- A variety of floor plans: We offer one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments plus loft-style units, and a wide range of different floor plans for your unique needs and preferences!
Discover for yourself what makes living at Oak Creek Woods so special!
Contact us today at 608-348-2206 for an application.